Tips to keep your Dried Flowers looking amazing –
- Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Do not water them – never allow them to get wet!
- Keep in a cool/dry area – moisture can cause them to go mouldy
- Be gentle – these flowers are very delicate & need to be handled with care.
- Place in an area out of reach of little ones/pets – to avoid them being knocked.
- Don’t worry if you loose any petals/leaves. Save them up & use to create a little pot of popery – by adding a drop of essential oil to them.
- Remember to fluff them out every so often, in particular Pampas Grass. A spritz of hairspray can also help you to not loose too many fibres from your Pampas.