What areas do Enchanted Rose Florist deliver?
Allenton, Allestree, Alvaston, Alfreton, Ashbourne, Aston on Trent, Barton-under-Needwood, Bakewell, Belper, Borrowash, Boulton Moor, Breadsall, Breadsall Village, Breadsall Hill Top, Chaddesden, Chellaston, Chester Green, Coxbench, Darley Abbey, Derby, Derby City Centre, Draycott, Eggington, Elvaston, Etwall, Findern, Friar Gate, Hilton, Horsely Woodhouse, Kedleston, Litchurch, Little Eaton, Littleover, Mackworth, Makeney, Markeaton, Matlock, Mickleover, Morley, Morley Smithy, Normanton, Oakwood, Ockbrook, Osmaston, Pear Tree, California, Castleward Blvd, Pride Park, Quarndon, Quarndon Common, Radbourne, Repton, Shardlow, Shelton Lock, Shirley, Sinfin, Sinfin Moor, Smalley, Smalley Common, Smalley Green, Spondon, Spondon Village, Stanley, Stanley Common, Stanley Village, Stanton by Bridge, Stenson, Stenson Fields, Sunny Hill, Shelton Lock, Swarkstone, Swarkstone Bridge, Swadlincote, Thulston, West Hallam, West Hallam Village, Weston on Trent & Willington, Tibshelf, Matlock, Crich, South Normanton, Derby Royal Hospital, Oakerthorpe, Newton, Hardwick Hall, Pinxton, wirksworth, Swanwick, Riddings, Ripley, Shottle, Ambergate, Loscoe, Ravenshead, Cromford, Wingerworth, Harland, Chesterfield, Old Wittingham, Brimington, Codner, Coxbench, Denby, Denby Village, Somercotes, Jacksdale, Westhouses, Blackwell, Wessington, South Wingfield, Fritchley, Lower Hartshey, Heage, Huthwaite, Skegby, Annesley Woodhouse, Brinkley, Pilsley, Pye Bridge, Ashover, Clay Cross, Shirland, ALFRETON, UK.
Can I book a time slot for delivery with Enchanted Rose Florist?
- We do timed deliveries for weddings and funerals.
- Unfortunately we can not give an exact time on our daily flower deliveries as we do area by area to keep mileage consumption down and orders go out in a timely manner. However we will do our very best to give you an idea of when a delivery will be done on the day of delivery if required.
Do Enchanted Rose Florist do funeral flowers?
- Yes we do all aspects of funeral arrangements. We understand that picking the right floral arrangements for your loved ones is extremely important at this very difficult time. We want you to feel comforted and reassured that we at Enchanted Rose Florist will listen carefully to your requirements and help guide and support you through the process.
Are you Eco- Friendly at Enchanted Rose Florist
- We are very pleased we can offer Eco-Friendly flower bouquets, eco-friendly funerals arrangements and eco-friendly wedding arrangements.
- Why do you buy from your flower markets instead of buying your flowers from UK local flower farmers?
Unfortunately for Enchanted Rose Florist as an independent small florist business. We are finding it extremely difficult to purchase from local flower farmers at the moment. As the farmers we have already tried require us to buy in very large volumes and the price on each flower stem is far too expensive for us and would be extremely expensive for our customers to buy. Therefore as much as we would loved to support our local flower farmers and become even more eco-friendly they can’t support us at this present time.
How are you helping the environment?
- We offer eco-friendly bouquet arrangements for all occasions and we offer eco-friendly floral arrangements for funerals and weddings.
- We are always open minded in learning new ways to do more eco-friendly arrangements and learning new ways of incorporating more eco-friendly products.
- We try to do our best to plan our deliveries area by area to keep the mileage consumption low.
- We save all our leftover wraps, cardboard rolls and give them to our local school for the children to re-use in their crafts.
- We give our flowers that have not made it into our flower arrangements to the local school for the children to learn about them and use in their mud kitchen.
- We return all our large flower cardboard boxes to the wholesalers who then re-use them.
- Anything we can not re-use we dispose of it in the appropriate recycling bins.
Can I bring my own vases or appropriate container for you to make my arrangement?
- Absolutely, we will be thrilled if you want to bring your own vase or appropriate containers and we can discuss your requirements.
- We deliver six days a week Monday to Saturday.
Do you do wedding flowers?
- Lisa is our wedding specialist, she absolutely loves helping the bridal couple plan their wedding flowers. Lisa will happily arrange for you to come to the shop for an initial consultation to kick start your wedding plans. This hour will be solely dedicated to you the special couple to share your dreams and inspirations in an relaxed atmosphere with Lisa whilst having a coffee on our sofas.
Who can I bring with me on our wedding consultation?
- You can bring with you whoever you like. However we wouldn’t recommend more than two or three of you as sometimes to many opinions from all angles you can start to lose your own vision.
Why have you closed one of your shops?
- We were in located in Derbion Shopping Centre for three years and we quickly learned we were outgrowing it. We have had the Alfreton shop for over a year so we decided to keep the Alfreton shop. We are a DERBY based family and our beautiful shop is located in ALFRETON, DERBY. That’s it nothing has changed we still deliver to all the DERBY and surrounding areas as we have always done. However now we have more space we can get even more creative.
Do you do home visits?
- Yes we do offer a home visit to customers that are housebound, unable to use the website/social media and cannot come to the shop to arrange funeral flowers themselves.
Do you do balloons?
- Yes we do helium balloons for all occasions, we can also personalise balloons.
What makes you stand out from other local florists?
- We are different to other florists as we don’t see it as just a job. We have the passion and drive to succeed that’s why we chose to be here in our very own business and we are proud of every bit of it. This shines through in our creations and our customers see this in everything we do.
- We are total perfectionists, we only send out flowers we are 100% happy with and pride ourselves on how much longer our flower arrangements last compared to other florists. (We love it when receiver calls in and tells us how delighted they were on how long they have lasted).
- We constantly look for ways to better ourselves and if we feel we have come up against a weakness we address it and change that weakness into a strength.
For instance ongoing learning going to college to gain the initial qualifications is essential in learning the foundations of floristry. However if you are really passionate about going that extra level of excellence it’s paramount that you take on additional skills. We are always striving to become better at what we do. We did a balloon artist course to complement our flower business so we could offer our customers the whole package.
We do tons of research always, always updating our knowledge. Recently we launched our new line of Eco-Friendly floral arrangements. Although we were a bit embarrassed as our echo-friendly selection was none existent. A real weakness for us so we made it our New Year’s resolution to change this. We did a truck loads of research and then contacted a professional company asking them to teach us the correct way. We wanted to gain the correct knowledge and understanding of using alternative eco friendly methods. This was fantastic we learnt so much on eco friendly including about the mechanics of using eco-friendly products. How we can implement them in our floristry designs.
What makes you stand out from large companies-supermarkets and online relay companies?
- We stand out from larger companies because they can not give the attentiveness to customers like we can. You can not beat that personal touch. We are here with our customers not in an office miles away. Getting to personally know your customers and customers getting to know us. Our customers know if they need to contact us for anything they get to speak to us directly, not being left in a queue on the phone. Being passed from one department to the other. We listen to our customers, chat with them on a daily basis. Everything we make is bespoke, individually handmade by us especially for them; their requirements. Not on a production line where every bouquet looks the same then left on the shelf’s uncared for.
- This goes for the on-line relay flower companies a lot of people do not really understand how on-line relay companies work. We do not use them as we believe in our work and don’t feel we need a relay company to find us the customers. We get our customers from recommendations, word of mouth. Our outstanding google reviews. We love our creativity and being able to design our own creations. When your in a relay everyone has to do the same bouquets “paint by numbers” we call it. When people buy from online flower companies the bouquet they receive can come from any florist. A florist which maybe good or may not be very good. Flowers are a luxury and a genuine florist will always put their heart and soul in every single flower stem and want to take pride in knowing the recipient will be delighted upon receiving them. So when a customer contacts us wanting to order we are proud that they have chosen us over other florists for our work and we want to return this appreciation and do our best towards them.
- We have fresh flower deliveries everyday, our flowers are carefully cared for throughout their journey by qualified florists.
We are proud to specialise in all floral work- Wedding specialists/ Wedding Service/ Wedding consultations/Wedding equipment hire/Party equipment Hire / Funeral consultations / Funeral wreaths / funeral bespoke designs/ Gifts/ Eco-Friendly local florist/Personalised Balloons/ Every occasion balloons/ Mega bouquets/Christmas wreaths/ Christmas Flowers/ Alfreton Flowers/ Derby Flowers/ 5* Reviews!
Enchanted Rose Florist “Family at its Heart”